Helping the Kenai Peninsula Foundation helps make our area stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. Very basically, you can:
- Give to the Kenai Peninsula Foundation Fund in support of community needs as determined by our Advisory Board.
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits a specific area nonprofit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash, appreciated stocks, property or life insurance, or life income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate online
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Kenai Peninsula Foundation to us at this address. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate:
Kenai Peninsula Foundation
PO Box 1612
Soldotna, Alaska 99669
- Contact ACF directly to establish a named fund.